Become a Saviour
For £250 per year, you can become a Saviour of Britain's heritage, and enjoy greater involvement with our work.
In addition to knowing that your money goes straight to the front line of conservation work, allowing us to campaign for the historic environment you will receive:
- A SAVE publication when joining
- A handprinted tea-towel designed by artist Kitty Rice
- Discount on subsequent publication purchases
- The SAVE newsletter twice a year
- Press releases and campaign updates
- Access to the on-line Buildings at Risk Register
- Discounts on events
You are also invited to an annual event for Saviours, a Symposium of presentations from President Marcus Binney, Director Henrietta Billings, and members of the SAVE team, to be followed by drinks and lively discussion in unique SAVE locations.
Through the symposium, Saviours will be more closely involved in SAVE’s work and we will know that their regular contributions enable us to mount more campaigns with confidence.
You can subscribe using Direct Debit here:
or make a one-off annual payment here:
If you wish to discuss becoming a Saviour, please call the office on 020 7253 3500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us now and help SAVE Britain's Heritage!